Haibike XDURO NDURO 9.0 Electric Bike eMTB e Mountain Bike Full Suspension Soft tail
CALL (720) 746-9958 NOW FOR AVAILABILITY & BEST PRICE!
- FRAME aluminium 6061, Hydroformed, Gravity Casting Interface, Tapered head tube, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 180mm
- DRIVE UNIT Yamaha PW-X System, 500W, 80Nm
- DISPLAY Yamaha LCD - X
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion, 500 Wh
- CHARGER Yamaha quick charger 4A
- FORK RockShox Yari RC, air, Travel: 180mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle Boost
- DAMPER RockShox Super Deluxe RC3, air
- SHIFTING SYSTEM Shimano Deore XT M8000 Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- GEAR LEVER Shimano Deore XT M8000, rapidfire
- REAR SPROCKET Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46 teeth
- CHAIN Shimano HG601
- CHAINRING FSA, 38, aluminium
- BRAKE LEVER Magura MT5 HC-lever, aluminium
- FRONT BRAKE Magura MT5, 203mm, hydraulic disc brakes
- REAR BRAKE Magura MT5, 203mm, hydraulic disc brakes
- TIRES Schwalbe Magic Mary, 65-584, foldable
- WHEEL SET DT Swiss FR1950
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 780mm
- GRIPS XLC lock on grips Sport
- STEM Haibike Components TheStem +++, Bar bore: 31.8mm
- HEAD SET A-Head Tapered, Cartridge, aluminium
- SADDLE Selle Royal Verve
- SEAT POST XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- PEDALS Haibike Freeride-Pedal, aluminium
- WEIGHT 22.3kg
- TOTAL PERM. WEIGHT 120kg
- WHEEL SIZE 27.5"
XDURO NDURO 9.0
The XDURO Nduro series offers 180mm of travel combined with sporty geometry, and a build capable of handling the toughest terrain. The bikes come with the option of either a Yamaha PW-X or Bosch Performance CX system and a range of component specs
Available in sizes
S M L XL
Especially eMTBs often suffer from impacts or stone chipping which damage the low-situated motor severly. Therefore, we were the first manufacturer to introduce the SkidPlate back in 2012, a protection element which protects the bottom side of the motor.
Haibike Integrated Motor Concept
The motor is the technological core and defining characteristic of an eBike. Thanks to our Gravity Casting motor interfaces we can integrate the motor in a compact manner without separate mounting plates. This concept reduces the space required to mount the motor and decreases the visual volume of the engine.
Haibike Gravity Casting Interface
The centerpiece of the frame: the motor interface. At this connection point many important functions come together: the engine mount, swing arm and shock mounts, and the battery and downtube connection. The more stable the interface is, the more stable the entire frame is.
Yamaha LCD-X Display
The new, compact display of Yamaha LCD-X Systems offers a variety of information and functions, in spite of its small construction size.
Der Yamaha PW-X Antrieb
The new compact and more powerful Yamaha PW-X motor was designed and developed for demanding ePerformance use. In comparison to the PW motor, its weight was reduced by nearly 400g to 3.1 kg, as well as its size, which was reduced by -13%.
Color Titan/Blue/Black matteFrame sizeSMLXLAFRAME HEIGHT42 cm44 cm46 cm48 cmBSEAT TUBE ANGLE74 °74 °74 °74 °CSEAT TUBE OFFSET10 mm10 mm10 mm10 mmDSEAT ANGLE74.93 °74.93 °74.92 °74.91 °EHEAD TUBE LENGTH120 mm125 mm130 mm135 mmFHEAD TUBE ANGLE65 °65 °65 °65 °GTOP TUBE LENGTH (HORIZONTAL)570 mm590 mm610 mm630 mmHCHAINSTAY LENGTH450 mm450 mm450 mm450 mmIBB DROP15 mm15 mm15 mm15 mmJWHEEL BASE1200 mm1221 mm1242 mm1262 mmKSTACK593 mm598 mm602 mm607 mmLREACH410 mm429 mm448 mm466 mmMSTAND-OVER HEIGHT80 cm80 cm80 cm80 cm